ACCREDITED BUYER'S REPRESENTATIVE (ABR®)
Who is it for?
The Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR®) designation is for real estate buyer agents who focus on working directly with buyer-clients at every stage of the home-buying process.
What You Gain
Valuable real estate education that elevates your skills and knowledge in the eyes of home buyers.
Ongoing specialized information, programs, and updates that keep you knowledgeable on the issues and trends facing home buyers.
Access to members-only publications, marketing tools and resources(link is external).
Networking and referrals
- Understand and demonstrate your value to today’s buyer.
- Acquire the skills and resources to succeed as a buyer’s agent in a dynamic real estate market.
- Help buyers find the right property at the right terms and price in both buyer’s and seller’s
Module 1: The Value and Role of the Buyer Representative
- Define your value proposition as a buyer’s representative by learning what is important to buyers.
- Recognize how a buyer-agent relationship is legally formed.
- Understand your duties and responsibilities as a buyer’s representative.
Module 2: The Buyer Counseling Session
- Explain the goals of a buyer consultation and how to prepare for the initial session.
- Conduct a successful counseling session that educates the buyer, builds trust, and leads to a signed buyer representation agreement.
- Understand the importance of real estate contracts in relation to buyer loyalty and compensation.
In Person - 2 Full Day Classes.
July 9 & 10, 2022
9:00 am to 5:00 pm
(Lunch provided during 1 hour break each day)
Owings Mills, MD
Limited Seating, so register now!
United Real Estate Executives Training Room.
11155 Dolfield Blvd. Suite 108, Owings Mills, MD 21117
Early Bird Pricing: $250 for two full days until June 24.
Regular price of $295 after June 24.
Note: This course also provides 6 hours of MD Continuing Education Credit.
Course is approved for 6 hours of Maryland Topic F (elective) continuing education credits.
This is a two day course that is a must for agents working with buyers in today's market. Take your business to higher level of professionalism. Register for this course today!
What Is the ABR Designation?
The ABR, or Accredited Buyer Representative, is a designation offered by the National Association of REALTORS® to REALTORS® who work directly with buyer clients.
It is reserved for agents who have direct experience working with buyers, who provide a superior client experience, and who are constantly striving to offer their clients more by way of training, professional development, and insight into the latest strategies for meeting and exceeding their clients’ expectations.
Completing the ABR® designation course is the first step toward earning your ABR® designation. These additional steps include doing the following within three years after taking this course: 1) Successfully completing one applicable elective course; 2) Submitting the designation application including five completed transactions in which you acted solely as a buyer representative; and 3) Being a member in good standing in both REBAC (1st year: free; 2nd year: $110, but prorated based upon join date; $110 per year thereafter) and the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR).
For additional information on how to earn your ABR® Designation visit: