LIVE STREAMING CONTINUING EDUCATION
For traditional online classes click here. For live-steaming classes follow the directions below:
Stop! Please Read: In order to participate in these classes, please note that all regulations for continuing education classes are still in effect (no cell phones, be on time, and must be present for the entire class, etc.).
There are additional requirements for live classes including the following:
* You MUST have a working camera and microphone. Your camera must remain on for the entire class. You must be visible to the monitor the entire time. No camera, no credit.
* All sessions must be recorded therefore students must consent to their session being recorded.
* You must be on time for class. The class will be locked at the start of session so you will be unable to log in after that time.
* We recommend signing on at least 15 minutes prior to start time to work out any connection issues. If you are disconnected due to connection issues you will have to reschedule to another class as you would not be able to sign back in to the locked class. So, make sure you have a good internet connection.
* Enrollment per class is limited to no more than 20 students. All registrations must be completed in advance. You may not use of a cell phone to connect to classes. Chrome is the recommended browser. You can test your connection here.
Register for a class by submitting the information below. You will NOT receive an automatic confirmation. The next business day after registration, you will receive an email confirmation with a link to join the class.