LIVE STREAMING CONTINUING EDUCATION
For traditional online classes click here. For live-steaming classes follow the directions below:
Stop! Please Read: In order to participate in these classes, please note that all regulations for continuing education classes are still in effect (no cell phones, be on time, and you must be present for the entire class).
There are additional requirements for live classes including the following:
* You MUST have a working camera and microphone. Your camera must remain on for the entire class. You must be visible to the monitor the entire time. No camera, no credit.
* You must have a government issued photo ID which you will display to the camera for identification.
* All sessions must be recorded therefore students must consent to their session being recorded.
* You must be on time for class. The class will be locked at the start of session so you will be unable to log in after that time.
* We recommend signing on at least 15 minutes prior to start time to work out any connection issues. If you are disconnected due to connection issues you will have to reschedule to another class as you would not be able to sign back in to the locked class. So, make sure you have a good internet connection.
* Enrollment per class is limited to no more than 50 students. All registrations must be completed in advance.
We are using ZOOM as our platform. If you have never used Zoom before, you will need to download the client software to your computer. The web browser client will download automatically when you join your first Zoom meeting, and is also available for manual download here. https://zoom.us/download
We have a new registration/payment portal!
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR VIRTUAL OR IN PERSON CLASSES
Click on Continuing Education in the Menu
to view the schedule of classes
Click on Online Courses to access
the online courses for MD, DC & VA